The Rock Training centre:
We offer educational programs that are unique and specifically designed to meet the needs
of Namibian school children. Our basic philosophy is a holistic approach to education and
personal development. We believe that through adventure and challenge, young people can
be developed as leaders with the aim of identifying & fulfilling their purpose in
The outcome is empowered, self assured individuals who are equipped to make independent
and responsible decisions.
Serving youth with the aim of developing them as leaders.
The 5 focus areas:
- Catering for the unique needs of individual groups
- Integration of leadership principles in adventurous activities.
- Helping young people understand themselves & others. (personalities, strong points/ weak points, relationships)
- Identifying and developing the leadership potential in the lives of young people.
- Equipping young people with strong moral values to help them make the right decisions.
Core values (Motivation & Self image)
Vision & Mission Statements
Characteristics of a winning team
Characteristics of a leader
Interpersonal Relationships (DISC analysis)
The DISC analysis is used to identify your strengths and weaknesses, understand yourself
and the people in their team.
There are 3 different analyses:
1) Personal style survey
2) Solving the people puzzle
3) Sharpening your people skills, with the DISC analysis printout
Thus: Understanding yourself and others. Developing your versatility, building on individual
Full Litherium course
Rope Course (Abseiling)
All of the programs and skills are available to conferences, teambuilding and functions.
Get with the Programs!
Leadership development program - this program is formulated to help with the process of
becoming a true leader.
Character development program - Character is not a matter of outward technique but of
inner reality; Who you really are when no one is looking.
Adventure Camps - These challenge people with opportunities to discover their
strengths. They'll help you persevere and discover new possibilities around you. All the
camps are based on learning through experience.
We have a variety of tents, clay houses and wendy houses which can accommodate up to
100 children. Learners need to bring along their sleeping backs, walking shoes, a towel
and eating utensils.
The campsite also contains a swimming pool, lecture hall and volley ball court.